Hey, Homura. There sure isn’t anything unusual about these photos …
Black Becky with the good 4C hair— crochet doll edition
Clearly my attempt at making a eye catching title could …
Amigurumi Artemis and Luna photo gallery
Everyone crocheter should crochet a cat. It’s like a right of passage. You crochet a granny square then a cat. Then you crochet a hoard of them and wonder what you’re doing with your life.
Introducing Luna and Artemis. Because of reasons. I gave them to my cousin for Christmas of 2016.
Freehand amigurumi cats.
Yuri on Ice Amigurumi Art Dolls
A request from my cousin. I watched a few episodes …
Crochet Doll Xpressions|Photo Gallery chibi Aoko
Her name is Aoko. She’s not from any specific show …
Toshiro Hitsugaya Amigurumi Plush
Aaaw he is going to chop you up with his …
That time I made a crochet Ball Jointed Doll
I saw this on Pinterest. Pretty neat idea if you …
What happens when you cross the pokemon Mimikyu with a …
If Mimikyu resembled a cat…
He’d look something like that.
Because one crochet.cat is never enough.
Princess Serenity Fanmade Crochet Doll
This adorable Princess Serenity was fun to make. I bought …
Crochet ? Akita Neru Doll [Throwback]
This Akita Neru was made years ago. It must have …
?♥️Sailor Venus Amigurumi ♥️?
She’s my latest doll in the making. I tried using …
??Sailor Moon Amigurumi [VIDEO]??
A video showcasing some of my progress on crocheting. Sailor …
Sailor Jupiter Amigurumi joins the gang
A photo collage of periodic points of making her. Some …
Miss a stitch, lose 1/2 a heart. Who cares when you’re this cute though![Lookbook]
I have had an urge lately. i hadn’t crocheted anything since my plaid skirt. I was itching for some yarn and some project to do. I’m in the process of moving so my craft supplies are suffering alone in a storage unit. Except for my hoard of yarn… that’s at my bestie’s house. So I grabbed some to go. Then pink was used in excess. Because I’m a girly girl. #noshame
The evolution of my amigurumi(and new doll introduction)
Oh hey there you. MikuSama here! Hope you’re having a …
My not-so-stellar experience selling crocheted stuff
Disclaimer: This blog post is not meant to dissuade or …
Suigentou (Rozen Maiden) Crochet doll[Photo Spread]
She’s gone through a lot of designs before finalization.
Amigurumi Saitama and friends[Lookbook]
I think Saitama may be a ladies’ man. Watch out!! She’s more than willing to lead him sto tray from the hero realm– to the yarn store!!!!
I adore the details on him. It looks so spot on cartoon style!!
Saitama does not seem down with the whole friend selfie thing.
A family of Christmas gifts. 2016-2017
Bonus! Parody Poetry
A parody of the 12 step program for Alcoholics/Narcotics Anonymous. This is in no way shape or form meant to demean the actual steps of the program. I stand neutral on it. I literally copied and pasted and edited some parts. Hopefully I’ll find it humorous later on if and when I look back at it. And in that rare case that someone else other than myself stumbles upon and reads this, well know it’s for fun.
1. We admitted we were powerless over yarn–that our yarn stash had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity. It’s known as Pinterest. Great for organization boards.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our wallets over to the care of our local yarn shop as we understood the power of 50% off all yarn purchases.
4. Made a searching and fearless visual inventory of our stash. Turns out, there’s a lot of fiberfill and half done projects there.
5. Admitted to our dearest loved ones, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs. The bank account is in the negative because the thrift store had a huge suitcase of yarn for $25. We know times are tough and payday is Friday. But how could we give that up?!
6. Were entirely ready to have red heart remove all these defects in yarn so no more will yarn vomit exist at the beginning of a skein!
7. Humbly asked some dude person to remove the necessity of weaving in tails.
8. Made a list of victims our creations had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all. Apparently, the cat is still holding a grudge on the yarn lion mane we made for him on Halloween. We’ll make the mane more majestic next year and we won’t take AS MANY pictures.
9. Made detachable manes to such cats wherever possible, except to that feisty one who killed our sofa leather. He will not be forgiven so easily.
10. Continued to take inventory of our stash and when we were wrong promptly admitted it. This time we told our loved ones of the trip the yarn store at dinner instead of a week later when asked how this $126 Michael’s craft supply bill on the bank statement happen.
11. Sought through meditation to improve our conscious contact with the blue skein of yarn we bought a year ago, as we understood our stash habits, praying only for knowledge of that we’d find it so we would have the power to carry out and complete that WIP.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we intend to share this message to other knitters and hookers and to practice these principles in our daily activities.
The making of Amigurumi Kanna doll (Miss Koboyashi’s Dragon Maid)
So this needed to happen. I wanted to make a …
Aya and the yogi
Aya, the bronie, threatened to throw a tantrum if I …