She’s cute. She’s festive! She’s ready for a holiday party. …
Ecchi Chibi Fallen Angel (Photo) [Slight NSFW]
I say slight NSFW because there’s slight nudity although nothing …
Honestly this was just a quick doodle more than a …
Pastel backgrounds and digital manipulation
Definitely trying to play with backgrounds again. It has been …
I’ve been on a digital art binge
It’s like I’ll have spurs of time where I don’t …
Yachiyo Nanami Chibi
This magical girl is slowly growing on me. Now I’m …
Dang those some thiccc lines, guurrlll(varying the width in line art)
I feel like my art looks like a gazillion times …
Crochet Doll Xpressions|Photo Gallery chibi Aoko
Her name is Aoko. She’s not from any specific show …
Promo: Crochet Dolls in Onesies
, I thought making onesies for my plushies would be …
Ready for summer?
I’ve been trying out different art drawing apps on iPad. …
Princess Serenity Fanmade Crochet Doll
This adorable Princess Serenity was fun to make. I bought …
Chibi Moe Natsuya
Dabbling in a bit of digital art on my phone. …
?♥️Sailor Venus Amigurumi ♥️?
She’s my latest doll in the making. I tried using …
??Sailor Moon Amigurumi [VIDEO]??
A video showcasing some of my progress on crocheting. Sailor …
Sailor Jupiter Amigurumi joins the gang
A photo collage of periodic points of making her. Some …
Minamoto Sakura Watercolor Chibi Art
I’m on episode 11(latest as of writing this post) of …
Miss a stitch, lose 1/2 a heart. Who cares when you’re this cute though![Lookbook]
I have had an urge lately. i hadn’t crocheted anything since my plaid skirt. I was itching for some yarn and some project to do. I’m in the process of moving so my craft supplies are suffering alone in a storage unit. Except for my hoard of yarn… that’s at my bestie’s house. So I grabbed some to go. Then pink was used in excess. Because I’m a girly girl. #noshame
My first time using acrylic paints on a t-shirt[Look Book]
Watch the process of making tshirts below:
So I’m an avid watercolor fan. I hardly use other paint mediums because my love for watercolor is so high. This week I’ve been in a transitional period. I don’t have access to all of my art supplies so I bought some to use on the go. The project idea– make a art print shirt using acrylic paint instead of print services. Nothing wrong with print services, I just didn’t have much to do and the area where I am I have limited internet access. I’m really pleased with how this came out. She looks like a gal.
[Fanart Friday’s] Lazy weekend Gaia avatars.
I’ve been rather bored in the transitional period of my life. I have my Mac and my touchscreen laptop with me with limited internet connection(only on my iPhone).
So I kill time listening to music or listening to YouTube videos and playing around with art programs. Open source softwares used include Gimp, FireAlpaca, and Sketchbook by Autodesk for scanning.
Air drop has never been more appreciated. I was able to download FireAlpaca on my iPhone, air drop it to my Mac, then transfer it to my windows machine using a thumb drive. Obviously this is a lot of extra steps that a home internet connection would remedy but I’m in a transitional period.
Amigurumi Saitama and friends[Lookbook]
I think Saitama may be a ladies’ man. Watch out!! She’s more than willing to lead him sto tray from the hero realm– to the yarn store!!!!
I adore the details on him. It looks so spot on cartoon style!!
Saitama does not seem down with the whole friend selfie thing.
A family of Christmas gifts. 2016-2017
Bonus! Parody Poetry
A parody of the 12 step program for Alcoholics/Narcotics Anonymous. This is in no way shape or form meant to demean the actual steps of the program. I stand neutral on it. I literally copied and pasted and edited some parts. Hopefully I’ll find it humorous later on if and when I look back at it. And in that rare case that someone else other than myself stumbles upon and reads this, well know it’s for fun.
1. We admitted we were powerless over yarn–that our yarn stash had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity. It’s known as Pinterest. Great for organization boards.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our wallets over to the care of our local yarn shop as we understood the power of 50% off all yarn purchases.
4. Made a searching and fearless visual inventory of our stash. Turns out, there’s a lot of fiberfill and half done projects there.
5. Admitted to our dearest loved ones, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs. The bank account is in the negative because the thrift store had a huge suitcase of yarn for $25. We know times are tough and payday is Friday. But how could we give that up?!
6. Were entirely ready to have red heart remove all these defects in yarn so no more will yarn vomit exist at the beginning of a skein!
7. Humbly asked some dude person to remove the necessity of weaving in tails.
8. Made a list of victims our creations had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all. Apparently, the cat is still holding a grudge on the yarn lion mane we made for him on Halloween. We’ll make the mane more majestic next year and we won’t take AS MANY pictures.
9. Made detachable manes to such cats wherever possible, except to that feisty one who killed our sofa leather. He will not be forgiven so easily.
10. Continued to take inventory of our stash and when we were wrong promptly admitted it. This time we told our loved ones of the trip the yarn store at dinner instead of a week later when asked how this $126 Michael’s craft supply bill on the bank statement happen.
11. Sought through meditation to improve our conscious contact with the blue skein of yarn we bought a year ago, as we understood our stash habits, praying only for knowledge of that we’d find it so we would have the power to carry out and complete that WIP.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we intend to share this message to other knitters and hookers and to practice these principles in our daily activities.