She’s cute. She’s festive! She’s ready for a holiday party. …
Merry Christmas Eve!
Hey! I have been redrawing old pieces over the years. …
Honestly this was just a quick doodle more than a …
That moment when you’re short and mad af
And someone says you’re cute when you’re mad.
That time I drew Sailor Mercury in a kawaii pastel way
I really adore how I did her hair. I noticed …
The beach episode was just 😆 I like this series …
Pastel backgrounds and digital manipulation
Definitely trying to play with backgrounds again. It has been …
Happy MerMay 2020(Ariel fan art)
Yeah just fan art of Ariel for MerMay. It’s the …
I’ve been on a digital art binge
It’s like I’ll have spurs of time where I don’t …
Jigoku Usagi(crossover art)
Another fan art crossover of Hell Girl(Jigoku Shoujo) and something …
To develop a “style” of art[Sailor Moon Fan Art Spread] Pt 2
The outer Senshi has been done My next installment is …
To develop a “style” of art[Sailor Moon Fan Art Spread]
So I’ve been trying to draw and create a …
?♥️Sailor Venus Amigurumi ♥️?
She’s my latest doll in the making. I tried using …
Minamoto Sakura Watercolor Chibi Art
I’m on episode 11(latest as of writing this post) of …
[Fanart Friday’s] Lazy weekend Gaia avatars.
I’ve been rather bored in the transitional period of my life. I have my Mac and my touchscreen laptop with me with limited internet connection(only on my iPhone).
So I kill time listening to music or listening to YouTube videos and playing around with art programs. Open source softwares used include Gimp, FireAlpaca, and Sketchbook by Autodesk for scanning.
Air drop has never been more appreciated. I was able to download FireAlpaca on my iPhone, air drop it to my Mac, then transfer it to my windows machine using a thumb drive. Obviously this is a lot of extra steps that a home internet connection would remedy but I’m in a transitional period.
Topless Moe Harley Quinn[NSFW]
Yeah, no nips are showing. There’s not too much to …
Amigurumi Saitama and friends[Lookbook]
I think Saitama may be a ladies’ man. Watch out!! She’s more than willing to lead him sto tray from the hero realm– to the yarn store!!!!
I adore the details on him. It looks so spot on cartoon style!!
Saitama does not seem down with the whole friend selfie thing.
A family of Christmas gifts. 2016-2017
Bonus! Parody Poetry
A parody of the 12 step program for Alcoholics/Narcotics Anonymous. This is in no way shape or form meant to demean the actual steps of the program. I stand neutral on it. I literally copied and pasted and edited some parts. Hopefully I’ll find it humorous later on if and when I look back at it. And in that rare case that someone else other than myself stumbles upon and reads this, well know it’s for fun.
1. We admitted we were powerless over yarn–that our yarn stash had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity. It’s known as Pinterest. Great for organization boards.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our wallets over to the care of our local yarn shop as we understood the power of 50% off all yarn purchases.
4. Made a searching and fearless visual inventory of our stash. Turns out, there’s a lot of fiberfill and half done projects there.
5. Admitted to our dearest loved ones, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs. The bank account is in the negative because the thrift store had a huge suitcase of yarn for $25. We know times are tough and payday is Friday. But how could we give that up?!
6. Were entirely ready to have red heart remove all these defects in yarn so no more will yarn vomit exist at the beginning of a skein!
7. Humbly asked some dude person to remove the necessity of weaving in tails.
8. Made a list of victims our creations had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all. Apparently, the cat is still holding a grudge on the yarn lion mane we made for him on Halloween. We’ll make the mane more majestic next year and we won’t take AS MANY pictures.
9. Made detachable manes to such cats wherever possible, except to that feisty one who killed our sofa leather. He will not be forgiven so easily.
10. Continued to take inventory of our stash and when we were wrong promptly admitted it. This time we told our loved ones of the trip the yarn store at dinner instead of a week later when asked how this $126 Michael’s craft supply bill on the bank statement happen.
11. Sought through meditation to improve our conscious contact with the blue skein of yarn we bought a year ago, as we understood our stash habits, praying only for knowledge of that we’d find it so we would have the power to carry out and complete that WIP.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we intend to share this message to other knitters and hookers and to practice these principles in our daily activities.
The curvaceous waifu Rem
Hi, Homura. I binged on Re:Zero the anime during my …
A rad punk Miku look(watercolor painting)
You seem to replace your brain with your heart– oh …
Jigoku Miku(crossover art)
A grunge filter makes it look aged. Added creepy …
KillahDollFace avi art
Senpai better notice~ or else an plush will cry.
Edit: Senpai noticed.
Behold– a cat girl!~
Because the world could always use another portrait of a cat girl.~
I love how I colored her in greyscale colours.
I’ve never done that before. If I ever wanted to not have colour I’d digitally take the color away, using a desaturation tool on a photo editing software.
Fan Art Friday’s! Ezra from Fairy Tail[Photo Spread]
Today is the day that I will draw something that I’m proud of!!
-Grateful that it turned out well.
Yeah go me! It’s Lightening Equip Ezra Scarlet from Fairy Tail.
Tons of reference photos from the internet.
Fan Art Friday’s!!! Lucy Heartfilia Watercolor
So I’m boarding the transfer bus this fine Thursday morning to college. The usual. I bring my sketchbook with no prior plan on what to draw.
While I wait for the bus to leave the terminal I ponder on what I want to draw. I want to search the Pinterest machine to inspiration but my LTE/3G connection is shot at the terminal. So it’s back to good old fashioned brainstorming.
Yeah nothing. No plans or desires came to mind. So I just started doodling a body. Then I remembered the advice of how to draw: Step one: Using your pencil on the paper make some marks.
The idea to draw Lucy came about fifteen minutes later. Luckily I was away from the terminal and could go into the Pinterest machine to search for reference photos.
Moral of this blog post,
As it pertains to drawing, when in doubt– just draw oppai anything.
It’ll come to you. Maybe. Hopefully.
Hachune Miku grows up?!
*Le gasp* Such adorable is Hachune Miku. What if she …
The Tama chan(Happy Fan art Friday)
Warning: Semi spoiler ahead after image itself. Reference photo Fan …
Nemurin WatercolorFan Art
Fan Art Friday, y’all! Nemurin special! Heads up, minor spoilers …
What happens when you cross Ibuki with Sheik?
I thought it seemed like an awesome crossover fanart idea. …